So I just feel the need to write this little bit before bed. I'm so tired and my kids are asleep.....which NEVER happens this early so I want to head to bed soon but I feel the need to write this. I was talking to a great friend today and she helped set me straight. I did know what I was doing that day whether my mom knows it or not and I know for sure God came into my life and saved me that day. I think what might be making my mind wonder is that I was never baptized. There I said it....wow I don't think hardly anyone knows that....only my husband. Not even his family knows that. Not long after I got saved my cousin got saved and everyone was soooo happy for him but not for me because my mom told them it wasn't real. So I have yet to ever be baptized and I've never been a member of any church. I think thats what hurts because I know you don't have to be baptized to be saved but its like a finalization, ya know??? I've always been scared to tell anyone by fear of what a preacher might say, or what the church members might say. Its not my fault my mother never believed me.
Dear Lord, I thank you for coming into my life that day and being a rock to lean on. I know I don't always do what I should but I try everyday. I try to live right, teach my children right, and I try to always learn more about your word. Thank you for the one little boy who was saved at VBS this week. I am so happy that I've been saved by the grace of God and my name is in that book. Amen!
Okay so Im going to bed now....love you all and thanks for reading. BTW THE BRAVES BEAT THE REDS!!!! The Braves are my team and the Reds are Brian's team! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment