Thursday, July 7, 2011

Update since I forgot!

Okay so since I wrote everything on LJ and never wrote here Im going to start by posting about a few visits before and then my birth story on here and will try to update daily. I might also go to LJ and bring some blogs over so forgive me if it gets blog-rushed for a few days.

Feb. 21st, 2011 Ultrasound

So I had my ultrasound this morning. I am not going to update a lot my back is really hurting and we are getting Hughes Net tomorrow so I can update after that but I wanted to let everyone in on my results. So DR Yale scheduled another ultrasound because my height is measuring big again and it was this morning. After it being a pain getting in there because the woman who checked me in wrote I was there for X-ray and they tried to make me have an x-ray and Brian and I yelling at them....I finally got about about 11:25 and my appt was at 10:30! So she measured her head and it was like almost 2 and half weeks ahead. She has the big head already. I told Brian I dreaded her coming out LOL! Overall everything else was good and she was measuring about a week to week and half ahead. Her head is also RIGHT ON TOP of my pelvic bone....so thats why I've been hurting so bad. She said well at least shes pointed out the right way. Brian said reallly...and she said yep see this bone, thats where shes coming out and theres her head right against it LOL! So it was funny while she was trying to get a femur measurement she wanted to let us know she was still a girl. The lady is like yep theres her twat...see it LOL! So then she said oh theres her femur and went to stop screen so she could measure and she said little girl I don't wanna see your twat I want to see your femur LOL! She was proud to show us about 5 times that she is DEF STILL A GIRL! So she was measuring 5lbs and 14 ozs LOL! I have a feeling I won't make it MUCH longer though....just trying to make it past this weekend but I think she will come before March 12th so we shall see. I go to Dr Wednesday at 11......update more tomorrow just wanted to let everyone know about my ultrasound.
By the way: If we forgot everyone is invited to baby shower Saturday at 2:00 at Powdermill Baptist Fellowship Hall. If you want to come and need directions let me or Stacy know.

March 2nd, 2011

So this will be short because I feel like Im about to fall over but we finally got Hughes net. I know I said I would write more once we got it but I've felt so bad....please forgive me. Anyway.....I feel like junk and I got woken up rudly at 2am to cramps and a SORE SORE throat. Ugh this baby just hates me and does not want to stay in LOL! I am going to DEMAND an NST when I go today to dr because Ive felt so bad and baby hasn't moved much since Sat night. I am also going to take Kaylee with me and hopefully get dr to check her out and listen to her lungs make sure shes getting better and not getting pneumonia. Mother in law has it AGAIN! So anyway Ive felt so bad and Im so sorry but hopefully after today I will know more and can update better. Right now Im about to be so nauseous again and now my backs starting to hurt so Im gonna go. Love you gals!

March 3rd, 2011 Frustration has set in

So sometimes I think its pointless to go to the doctor when all they do is frustrate you LOL! No really the appt was great but I left more frustrated than I was when I went in. I took Kaylee with me because she woke up this morning feeling bad again and he thinks she has a touch of RSV. He said in a child her age there isn't really anything they can do just let it run its course. He said if she wasn't better or getting better by monday he would call her in some Amox for it. He also wants to do a blood test and test for allergies and see what shes allergic too. So I decided I wasn't leaving anything on the table this time and I told him about baby not moving and other stuff I've been having. He wanted to send me over for an NST. So he did the group B strep test, checked me, and checked baby out then sent me over. Baby hr was 140ish and my fondus height is measured back out now to 37 so its about right on target. He was happy about that. My sugar has been wack but I also realized last night I was only taking it once a day and supp to be taking it twice. OOPPS! PReggie brain! So he told me to just start taking it twice daily. So Ive not dilated anymore than I was 2 weeks ago....its just frustrating. I have pain all the time, I feel like crap, and my body just isn't dilating. It just frustrated me. If I had it my way I would have baby between March 9th and March 16th anyway but why oh why isn't my body cooperating! So I went to L&D for NST and everything checked out okay. Baby was moving, her heartrate stayed mostly between 118-124 but she was healthy and looking good. I was contracting.....most of them were little ones but had a couple go up to 20s. They just hurt more than they did with kaylee and my belly stays hard almost constantly. UGH so thats my vent.
I feel pretty crappy today where I didn't sleep much so maybe I can update more tomorrow and have better news. Sorry this was all a vent but it was update on dr visit! Love you gals!

March 28th, 2011 So Sorry...its been so long

Okay so here goes another post that starts out Im sorry its taking me so long to update. I know I said when I got Hughes Net I would get on more but everyone who has been pregnant remembers how that last little bit is and so thats my Im sorry for the week LOL! I'm sure I will be getting on by the end of the week so now more 2-3 weeks with no updates.
Anyway.....if anyones been following me on FB you know my due date has came and went LOL! Of course....I never thought I would make it there either but hey we did it was Saturday. So since its Monday early am now and I can't sleep that makes me 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant LOL! I've had these nights over past week where I can't sleep....tonight I did NOT want to be one of those nights but it is. So went to the dr last Tuesday and he told me I was 3-4cm and that was about all he said. He decided to re-strip my membranes again and after that it hurt this time so I didn't ask about position of baby, or effacement or anything else I just wanted out of there. He told me he would induce me this coming Tuesday after my appt if she wasn't here before then. Well Thursday at NST he told Regina to pencil me in for Wednesday but Im gonna talk to her today and see if we can get him to still go for Tuesday. So that new news on the baby front and other than that we are still waiting.
My daughter is now 2....I can't remember if I've updated since her birthday but Im pretty sure thats a negative. Her birthday was all full of drama and excitement. I felt pretty good that day but wanted to spend the day with her but NO we had to go to Aneda's because she was having a cookout for Kaylee and Paw Bud. So we went....well that turned into Aneda going to see her daughter Erin and Paw Bud saying he was going home to live by hisself. So we had to take him to grocery store and help him shop and stuff. Then it became a big uproar with his dad because he hates Newland and he doesn't want to live there. UGH it was a big mess. She had a great birthday though and got some Dora cupcakes. We haven't had her a party and I was going to do it this Sunday but its gonna have to wait......its just gonna be close family and a few friends with kids anyway so no biggie. I was hoping to have baby this past week but oh well things don't always go as planned.
As for me I have been cleaning house and trying to get last minute stuff done AGAIN for the arrival of this baby. I had the house cleaned and it went to pot this week so I have been trying past couple days to reclean it. I got our room straightened up, Kaylee's clean, kitchen mostly clean, den clean (except Kaylees toys), and the living room is mostly clean just a little dusting to do. The kitchen table is just gonna have to stay cluttered for now but whatever. I was trying to clean everything up so people wouldn't see the house a mess when they come to see baby but I think the only people that MIGHT come is my sister so who cares. I still need to clean the bathroom up today after my busy day. I go to the WIC office at 1030, then have NST after that, and then home to cook and finish last minute cleaning. I had to clean out the diaper bag because I put premie clothes in there and I just don't think shes gonna wear premie clothes LOL! So I changed and put newborns and 0-3 months stuff. I can't wait to bring her home Im sooooo excited! Tracey and David being home has really hit me hard wanting to bring my baby home...this week though this week! Well I guess thats about all the updating I will do for now but keep up on FB until I update again with baby info!!!!

April 7th, 2011 Addison's Birth Story

So life has been super crazy over the past week trying to adjust. So things are slowly getting back to normal but boy am I ready for the weekend and Brians help. He helps in the afternoon after work don't get me wrong but I need a full day of help LOL! So here is the birth story of little Addison.

I went to the dr Tuesday at 11 and he told me that he wanted me to go in that night to soften up my cervix but it was ripe enough and there was nothing else he could do so be at the hospital at 7am Wednesday morning. I was so excited...jumping with joy because we were finally gonna get to meet our new baby girl. So Tuesday I came home cleaned everything up, packed the rest of our bag and made sure all Kaylee's stuff was packed and ready to go. Kaylee stayed at mother in laws that day all day because we knew it would be a fight to get her to go back if she saw her daddy. So Brian and I went to bed that night hoping to get some sleep.....of course I couldn't sleep. I had contractions all afternoon and got woke up around 3 or 3:30 with contractions and back pain again. So I just played around and tried to sleep but no luck so I got up at 5:15 and started getting stuff together. I had to finish putting last minute stuff in our bag (phone chargers, shampoo, etc.)! So I woke Brian about 15 til 6 and told him to go ahead and get ready. We left the house at 6:15 and headed to Newland to grab a bite to eat. I knew they wanted you to wait so long after eating before getting epidural but I thought it was about 4 hrs and I wanted a meal before going in because I knew once there I would get nothing to eat. So we stopped by McDees and went on to hospital. Once there we got checked in and went upstairs. Regina got me all set up with the iv and everything and Dr Yale came in about 8. I was 4cm, 70% effaced, and 0 station. For those of you who aren't familiar 0 station means baby was level with my pelvic bone. So they started the pitocin at 8:15 and turned it up every 30 mins or an hour. So here I lay with back pain STILL, contracting every 3-4 minutes, and NO BABY LOL! I started getting really uncomfy around 9:30 or so. So I got up and got on the ball and rolled back and forth. The Labor and Delivery (L&D) has a new rule that only 2 people allowed in room during labor...and that counts the father. My mom and sister both wanted to be there so they kept switching in and out with Brian. We found out they had to change the rule because all of this person's family was in the room and out in the hall and the lady after birth wouldn't quit bleeding and the nurse couldn't say what she needed to say to the Lab to get them to hurry and bring blood because she would freaked the family out. So anyway.....that ball didn't help too much and we kept losing the baby's heartbeat so I got back in the bed. By this time it was 10 and I was begging for 2 more hours to hurry because they told me Rob didn't like to do epi's unless you hadn't ate for 6 hrs due to the fact it could make you REAL sick. I was really uncomfy with my back labor about 10:30 but still hanging in there. Dr Yale came back in to check me at 12 and I was 6cm, +1 station, and 90% so they said I could have epi. YAY! Finally by time all was said and done it was 12:35ish and epidural was in and I was feeling better. Dr Yale was going to come back at 1 and break my water but after sitting in the bed about 12:45 it broke on its own. I was sitting there and I felt this pop in my belly....thats what it was my water LOL! The next thing I remember is flopping from side to side because Addison' hr started going down to 60s during my contractions. So I was flopped from right to left side and got Oxygen put on my face. Brian came back, he went to get something to eat after my epi, and it was 1:15 or 1:20 and I had oxygen on and he was freaked out. He kept asking if I was okay and I said Im fine. They checked me when he came back and I was 8cm, 100%, and +2 station. So they start throwing everything together and Dr Yale said do you feel like you need to push and I said I feel like something stuck and I need to get it out but I don't know if thats pressure or not because I was soooo numb. He said yes that pressure DONT PUSH!! I said okay I can lay here LOL! I really could too. So I laid there and within 5 mins I was 10cm, 100%, and +3 station. I pushed 4 times during 4 contractions (so a total of 16 times) and at 1:34pm our beautiful new little girl was born. She was a little blue because the cord was wrapped around her arm and then around her neck but it wasn't pulled tight around her neck was just kinda laying there LOL! They put oxygen in her face and we tapped her foot and she screamed! It was the sweetest little cry ever! By 2:15 I was all cleaned, stitched up (barely ripped like barely a stage 2 tear), and ready to go LOL! They took the epidural out because I didn't even get into the drip meds so there was no point in leaving it in. I was getting my feeling back already where they took the epi out and feeling GREAT! I was surprised at how well I felt but it was amazing. Not an ache nothing. I got up and went to pee and everything....it really was great! So about 5 and half hrs after starting the pitocin our little girl was born. Addison Layne was born on Wednesday March 30th, 2011 at 1:34pm weighing 7lbs 3 ozs and 19 inches long. Her head was 13.25cm around LOL! She was bigger than Kaylee all around except length and I didn't rip as bad YAY! So she also came out face down so all we can figure is she turned while they were flipping me from side to side because she WAS sunny side up.

So now that Ive bored everyone with my story, LOL, I am going to clean a little bit while she is asleep. I will be on soon to write some more, hopefully!

May 6th, 2011 WOW I never thought blogging with a baby would be this hard!

Hey gals.....wow I didn't realize it had been almost a month since I had wrote. Let me just say that its been crazy around here! I have also tried a couple times to get on and write and it wouldn't let me then the other time I've been way to busy to stop and take a minute to myself so I am sorry. Now that Addison is a month old I hope to write more often.
First off I want to start by saying just say a little prayer for me this weekend. I know it should be the best weekend being Mother's Day but Sunday will also mark the 7 yr anniversary of my dad passing away and I still have leftover hormones from pregnancy and its just been a BAD week. Yesterday would have been my grandmothers birthday and she was my fav grandmother too so its been hard. So just please say an extra prayer for me this weekend that I can get through the weekend without anymore tears...Ive cried enough over nothing LOL!
On that note I want to say HAPPY 2nd Birthday to Hudson on Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all you gals. I sure hope to get on before then again but just in case I don't. I never knew I could love somebody so much as I do my 2 beautiful little girls. Don't get me wrong Kaylee gets on my nerves, hint this week, but I love her with every piece of my body and my heart.
So life has been crazy....we are trying to potty train Kaylee and is been a mess LOL! She knows how and what to do but she just wants to use her diapy. I tried toys and bribes and everything. This week prob hasnt been the best week to try to start that heavy anyway because Ive been so on edge. 2 out of the 3 times she has used the potty was for his mom. Why won't she just do it for us?? Im about to give her to his mom and let her just train her LOL! But I am going to start in more heavily after this weekend.
Kaylee is also being nicer to her sister LOL! She got in this mood where now when she gets mad she throws things UGH! Im so ready for her to be out of these 2's I think they are gonna kill me. I sure hope the 3s are not worse. So we never got to have her a birthday party and I told Brian we would try again next year because its been crazy this year. Kaylee is talking up a storm....as if she wasnt enough already. She says her prayers before she eats (God is great...) and she says them before bed (Now I lay me...)! She loves saying them and knows them by heart. I was listening to Casting Crowns the other day and she started singing along with the lyrics. I guess we are doing something right to raise our children in a Christian household. We are not perfect by no means but we are trying.
We didn't even get to go to Grandfather Mtn during dollar days but Brian worked up there so we can get in free whenever. We are going sometime in May...prob the last weekend. Kaylee loved it last yr and I know she will really love it this yr. Kaylee is excited about Tweetsie......we are going in June for Thomas and Dora. Kaylee loves both of them and thats going to be our getting away this summer. I can't wait to go as much as she loves Trains, Thomas, and Dora. She had fun at Dora last yr but now LOVES her even more so I can't wait!!!
Oh for those of you who are expecting or maybe going to start trying soon...remember this website if you ever want something like this. www.mobywrap.com Someone on the Babycenter website sold me hers for 20 dollars and I can't wait til it gets here. They are much nicer than the carriers at Wal-Mart and you can use them for so many things. I am also going to order another one soon but its not a Moby but they are WONDERFUL! This is the other one I am looking into getting let me know what u think.
https://sweetbottomsbaby.3dcartstores.com/TaylorMade-Mesh-Water-Sling_p_434.html
Well I am going to try to post more soon but I've got to clean so I don't have to this weekend and I have to hurry before Addison wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment