Thursday, July 21, 2011

Already a wild day!!!!

Gee its not even 11:00 and Im already about to be drove crazy. Addison is being good and she slept from about 10:45 last night until Brian's alarm went off at 7 this morning then I got up and fed her. Kaylee crawled in our bed about 7:30 and begged for a cup but I had Addison asleep and wasn't getting up to get one so she went to sleep. She woke back up around 9 wanting another one. All she wanted to do was WHINE! She wanted a cup of kool-aid but I told her I was not getting out of bed until she quit whinning. Finally she did....so we walked into the kitchen. She wanted a boiled egg, then she wanted grapes didn't want an egg. Then she didn't want grapes and wanted eggs again. I told her she wasn't getting grapes through them in the fridge and said your going to eat eggs because I said so. Finally she wanted eggs again so I changed her diaper and cooked her eggs. I changed Addison and she emptied a bucket of toys right out at poor Addison's head. Luckily she didn't hurt her. So I changed Addison, fed her, and got Kaylee fed FINALLY. Now Im sitting here resting. I love her I really do but she is totally turning into daddys girl and not mommy's. I have a game tonight at 6 so his parents will take her to VBS again and she is having soooo much fun. She even came home the other night singing "Jesus loves me." We've tried to get her to sing that and she never would but she did because they are learning it at VBS. I like going to VBS because Im even learning some stuff. As I said a couple days ago I never learned a lot about the bible because after I told my mom I was saved we never went back to church much so Brian's family and church recently has taught me a lot about stories and stuff in the bible. So its nice and fun to go to VBS. Tomorrow is our thing were we eat and watch their program. I even heard last night that one of the kids got saved a couple nights ago...thats just wonderful. Okay off here to put Addison down for a nap shes cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment