Okay so sorry I've not wrote in a long time but things have been nuts here.....Kaylee just decided all of a sudden she wanted to use the potty and wear panties FINALLY! I took her to Wal-Mart and showed her the minnie mouse ones and then took them away and said when you become a big girl and use the potty I will buy these for you. That night she wanted to wear panties....actually she wanted the minnie mouse ones and I said sorry I left them at the store. So from there on out we have been training. Shes been at it about 2 weeks now I think. She is doing great.....the hardest part is learning to poo in the potty and she doesn't always get there in time and has done a little in her panties but shes doing well. Im so proud of her.
Addison is doing great too. She is teething....a couple weeks ago her 2 bottom teeth started trying to come in and went back down a little and now they are coming back out. She has been soooo cranky but its okay. It makes for one tired mama but Im making it. I dont know if I wrote since her appt or not but at her 4 month check she was 24.5 inches long and 15 lbs 2ozs. She went through a growth spurt a couple weeks after that so I can't wait to see how much she weighs at 6 months. She is on track to be bigger than Kaylee...like taller.
Okay I will come back soon but Addison just went down for a nap so Im going to clean some stuff up.
PS IF I have wrote some of these excuse me I am writing in two different places!
No comments:
Post a Comment