So I had to make that my title because Im sorry its been so long since I wrote. I know I say that everytime but I've been busy and had a lot going on. So its starting to slow down a little......lets see we've went to consignment sales, went shopping in Blowing Rock, more consignment sales, and I've even consigned at one of them in the last 2 weeks. I wanted to write yesterday but we had this cookout with Brian's family since his brother is leaving Sunday for California. He isn't going right now back to Iraq but he has to get some vehicles ready to go back. So he will be gone for 3 weeks to California. Addison and Kaylee are starting to act like sisters.....well Kaylee is. Addison loves her more than words can say and more than anyone can imagine. Kaylee is starting to be horrible and I don't show Addison more love than I show Kaylee....unless Addison isn't feeling well. Here lately Kaylee has been horrible....she throws toys at her, steals all her toys, and won't leave her alone. I am about to pull my hair out when Brian comes home and Im just so glad he is home. Everyday I just wait for him to walk in that door. So life has been to say the least exciting LOL! Ive got to go through Addison's 9-12 months clothes and look through them and see what I've got because Cassie didn't give them back. I've bought some but I don't think I have near enough. Addison is changing so much so fast....she is 5 months old today :) I can't believe she is 5 months already...next month I am going to Wal-Mart for 6 month pictures and I can't believe it.
So after that I've also been looking into Disney and stuff. I haven't been since I was like 4-5 and Im so excited to take the girls. My mom wants to take us next June after my nephew gets out of school. She wants to go June 9th- 13th and then leave the 13th and go to the beach in SC until the 16th then come on home the 16th. She doesn't want to go to Myrtle Beach but wants to go somewhere else. Does anyone else know of a great beach, which Myrtle is not anymore, to go to in SC??? We would need stuff to do like putt putt, shopping, and stuff and not just staying in a hotel. I might try to talk her into going to Daytona. We will see.....but my mom doesn't know how much money its gonna take to go to Disney. Just tickets for 9 people (not including Addison and Keaton) and a 4 night stay is around 3200.00! I told mom I would give her 1000 for the trip but we couldn't give her anymore because we had to save some money if we were going. So I've been trying to start planning stuff now and start planning our trip now. I would LOVE to go to Seaworld and I've never been but do you know for just Brian, me, and girls to get in it would be almost 250.00!??? That's crazy. I also want to plan a trip to Gaitlinburg with our tax money but I want to do it around March. We want to take Kaylee to the aquarium and stuff.....we wanted to go in Sept or October but we are not going to have the money to go so in March will do. We will have to save about 4400.00 out of our taxes to do all of that so Im hoping we can. I was going to upload some pics but its taking too much from my internet so I will do that tomorrow! TA TA for now!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment