Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Long time no see

WOW ummm I haven't posted in almost 3 months I most certainly think its time for an update. I wish I could figure out how to make my blog all pretty-fied like some other peoples Ive been viewing. I've been looking at DIY (do it yourself) Christmas ideas and starting some of them, had sick children, been sick myself, and just not had much time to post. So no excuses I know but its gonna be better......I'm making it my priority to get on here and update once a week at least. Sometimes I just need a place to write some things that I can't say nowhere else and stuff of that sorts. So for those of you who don't know what www.pinterest.com is I suggest you send me your email addy and let me invite you and get to looking. I am very quickly getting addicted and if it wasn't for the Cafe World on Facebook and my March 2011 mama board I wouldn't go there. I am even about done with the BBC group I've been apart of for so long but people just blow things out of proportion and then say they are over it and they def. aren't. The only people I feel like I can still talk too from the group is Jenny, Brittany, and Cris. I never talked to some of the others often enough. Then I said something the wrong way and it got blown outta whack and now Kim who I talked too ALL THE TIME never speaks to me unless something is wrong with my child. Yep she txt when Addison was sick but after she found out she was okay shes done. So its very very hurtful but thats what happens I guess.
So whats new in my life: Addison's has a bad virus with a rash and I've today been online lots looking up hotels and stuff near Disney. My mom isn't going to get to take us....long story and I can't say yet why but I wish she would still go with us for Kaylee but oh well we are taking her because thats all she talks about. So now its time to start deciding when we want to go. Brian said after Addison was 1 so that would be April but we have to work around Easter and stuff too.
Well I gotta get back to cleaning since I've been online most of the day but I will come back soon. Thanks for checking in on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment