So its time for some serious changes in my life. The first and foremost change I'm making is finding out who my TRUE REAL friends are and that's all I need. I probably don't have but 2 or 3 who would be there at the drop of a hat for me. It's those same few that would never speak a bad word to me behind my back. It's those same few who love my kids with everything in them and don't get mad when we hang out because they are kids. So 1st change is my life is taking all the bad friends and friends who are only around because they need you but would never help you out. Time to rid of the backstabbers because I don't have time for you! I'm also going to start going out with a girlfriend one night a week no matter what. I'm tired of everyone getting to go out or going out with friends but when i ask it's the end of the world or there is always excuses so I'm going to find people who want to have girl time with me not because i am making them.
2nd change is at work. I am still learning this manager business and it's super hard and I'm not good at it because I'm a softie but that ends tomorrow. I'm going to learn this and I'm going to be the best at my job I can be. I think it's a blessing I never got a teaching job and I'm going to be the best at my job I can be. I couldn't fully commit all the time I need to teaching and I'm happy where I'm at and no one can change that so stop trying. I'm also hoping to get back on the 31 train and selling more but it's so hard cause I'm not about begging people to order. I love the products but it's not for everyone.
3rd is with my family. I'm making it a mission to be a better wife and mother. I am do tired some days I just want to go to sleep when I get home but it's also goal of mine. I'm also going to try and read with kaylee a little each night since school is starting back in 2 weeks! I'm getting her in a routine now and it's going to be great spending time with my girls!
Well that's my 3 new major changes and i hope to check back in with you in a week and be striving towards my goals!
EDIT: I'm also striving to be closer to God. It's been a goal of mine for awhile but it seems the devil keeps dragging us back so not this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment