Sometimes I really wonder about people. You know all these people that post stuff about God and Jesus on their pages, instagram, etc but don't show it in their real life? Why do they do that? I've learnt so much in the past two weeks that I can't begin to imagine how some people work. I don't understand where some people begin to post stuff and then turn their back on others. Aren't you suppose to love one another?? Then act like it. That's what is wrong with Christians and people today and why people believe Christians are the worst. If you are going to act all holy and such then start living like it. Don't just act like a Christian on Sunday and Wednesday, people are watching everyday. I am beyond disgusted with how people are handling themselves who are supposed to be Christians. Rant over thank you for listening.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Godly people???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay so you gotta tell me who you are talking about lol....
ReplyDelete