So here we are yes I am doing this blogging again. This time I'm going to try and make it work. Life has been super super crazy since last blog. At the end of my last blog I had been at the deli a month and was loving working. Well I still work at the deli but now I'm manager so you can only imagine how my life has changed.
Not to mention I got pregnant again and gave birth to the best little boy ever! Andrew Malachi was born December 13th, 2013! I have never been more in love with a child than I was him. I love my girls with all my heart don't get me wrong but Andrew wasn't really planned and he was a big surprise since he came so fast. I went to the Dr November 12th and he was born a month later. I really never thought I could have been that far along. We've always dreamed of a boy but was content with our girls and we were done having kids but something inside of me just couldn't say I was 100% done. Well God had other plans and now I know why I wasn't done. God brought this little boy into our life at just the right moment. 2 weeks before his birth my mother in law passed away and all we could cling too was the fact that were having a little boy soon. Andrew has brought such joy in our life and he is my special child. I love him so so much. He will always be my baby!
so I am also still doing Thirty- One! I do it now just to stay active and make some extra cash. I've found myself only going on Facebook to check in on my 31 groups. It's funny how people are all leaving Facebook at the same time but my life is so crazy I don't have much time to play in facebook.
So it's super late and I'm tired but hopefully I can write something at least once a week. That's my new goal once a week. Will you keep me on it and ask me where my post is???
Yay! It has been awhile! I'm excited that you're blogging again!!!
ReplyDelete