So its been a long time no see for me. Since I didn't see when the last time I wrote was and I don't know what's happened since then I will start with April. We had Addison's 1st Birthday party and basically the rest of the month I was trying to figure out how to get Brian's parents out of my house. I signed up to sell Thirty-One and got addicted very fast.
May; we had a few birthday parties for family and nothing much.
June- my mom took us to the beach. It was a nice getaway because we wouldn't have been able to do that this year. The girls loved the pool....Addison loved the beach too but Kaylee was afraid. The last day kaylee finally got in the beach water just a little. Her favorite part was the hulu dancers we watched one night. Addison everytime we put her down she was GONE like lightening to the beach water. Brian's parents went on a vacation the last week of June HOORAY!!!!! It was really nice getting my house back for a week.
July- HIS PARENTS left.....that was almost the best part! Our anniversary was July 12th and we didn't get to do anything special. I can't believe we have been married for 4 years. We had VBS at church in July and my hubby thought he was saved before but realized he wasn't and got saved for real this time.
August was pretty boring.
September- I started a new job at Ingles on Labor Day. I work in the Deli but I am trying to get some work up front too. I love the Deli though I really do. I started off on night shift but went to a mix between days and nights. I thought it would be hard on the girls but they do well. Brian's parents watch them while I work and its great to be away for awhile. I love my girls I really do but 3.5 years of staying at home was getting to me. I needed a break and its wonderful. Brian new I did he could see it in my eyes how bad things were getting with me and the girls. The little things they did were just starting to bother me.
October- WOW this year has flown by. I can't believe its already October. I'm slowly working on getting the in-laws stuff outta my house but with that and working its hard. I am still doing Thirty-One. I'm not doing as well as I hoped YET but I am not giving up. I still need to get out there some more and open up but I have an order every other month at least. I have a few people wanting to do parties so I need to contact them. I am sending in an order this week and hope to send another one in a couple weeks. Life is a going right now and we are trucking along.
I know that was a very brief version of my life since April but its not been to exciting. I mentioned all the important things. I hope to start writing more often....at least once or twice a week. Thanks for reading and catching up.
No comments:
Post a Comment