Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New to blogspot!

So I have been on livejournal and no one wants to meet new people. One of my friends introduced me to blogspot. She wants to find Christian stay at home moms and me too but I also want to find people who is going through same stuff I am. If you are that add me and tell me your bkogspot id so I can add you. So here's a little about me! I recently graduated from Appalachian State University in May of 2008 with a BS in Elementary Ed. I married the love of my life on July 12th, 2008. We had a beautiful baby girl March 20, 2009. Her name is Kaylee and she is the love of our life. We have been out of chuch forever and recently got back in. Our life is so much better since we started church again. We are wanting our child to grow up in a loving Christian home and strive each day to make that happen. We are always looking for people who are like us. We don't have lots of friends who have kids, Christians and married. I am currently looking for work and work as a Avon representative. If anyone likes Avon let me know and I can hook you up. I am looking for moms, Christian moms, college grads or anyone going through the same stuff I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment