Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Homemaker Monday June 4th (on tuesday)




The weather.....

   Last week we had so much rain. Yesterday was the 1st day in about 18 days it had not rained. Last week it came torrential rains everyday. Tons of flooding it was awful. Yesterday was beautiful so hoping today is as well.

Right now I am....
 Relaxing on the couch before I start cleaning a little and shower. I go to work at 3 but I am so unmotivated to do anything.

Thinking....
  I've been debating a lot on jobs for next year. I would love to be employed at Bethel, where I subbed for last part of the year. Theres so many factors that can go wrong or right there though. So in the meantime I am applying for the customer service manager position that's available at my store now. I think I would like to do this job also, so we shall see what comes of this.

On my reading pile:
I'm doing a weight loss devotion and it's my goal to hit that hard again and stay on it. I will finish this!!!

On my TV.....
   I am addicted to the Bachelor shows and Bachelorette is back. Also Teen Mom and Ex on the Beach are still on so I've been watching those since all my other shows went off. Big Brother starts soon and I love that show. My girls do too so it's a show we watch together. As a family we watch American Ninji Warrior.


On the menu for this week:
Today I plan to eat turkey sandwich at work with some wheat thins. I also now work tomorrow so not sure about it. Thursday: we have soccer at 5:30 so it will probably be a pizza night out. Friday: a homemade cube steak, green beans, macaroni, potatoes, and rice kind of night. Saturday: hopefully a taco night or grilled out night depending on weather.
On my to do list....
 Besides work and soccer games I really need to clean and straighten back up my house before next week.

In the craft basket....
  I need life to slow down a little bit so I can craft some.

Looking forward to this week....
   Last week of school......let's all sing and shout. It's been a hard and long year. From me stepping down as deli manager, subbing, and working all the time it's been long. In between this all the kids have played sports. Lots of fun things planned at school for the kids and championship soccer games.

Looking around the house....
  I cleaned some of my house up last week and went through the clothes sizes and seasons. Looking around today I need to clean some more but I have just lost all of my motivation to do so. There's just toys mainly in the floor so maybe today I can get to it.

From the camera:
Saturday we took the kids to Hickory Motor Speedway but my camera doesn't want to pull up so maybe I can post pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. It has been a long year for you guys, but a good one! Praying for you and your decisions about work! And I really, really miss pizza soccer nights lol, we finally have a place here that sells pizza so maybe this year we will have a few haha!

    ReplyDelete