Mother's Day weekend- We had a great weekend. Saturday morning I went to work and then once I came home we loaded up all the clothes and went to the laundromat. My husband weedeated the whole yard, around the house, his grandmothers house (which is now ours), and some of the bank. It looked before like we lived in a corn maze, and since it is supposed to rain in the afternoons all week it had to be done asap. We all took off and went to the laundromat because our dryer was tore up and not working correctly. It took me 4 hours to dry a small load of clothes. Good thing I found more clothes for work to wear Friday.
Yesterday we went to church then went to dinner with my moms family. At church our pastor didn't really preach because he said he felt the Lord wanted him to let others talk about their mothers. That was such an inspiration hearing about all the different types of mothers there was in the church but all of them had qualities of a Proverbs 31 woman. That is what we should all strive to be and I fall so short of it, especially lately. I have been so busy and I get agitated so easily but I am going to do better.
As you know tomorrow is my last day here at Bethel. I am sad yet relieved. As tomorrow approaches I get sad that I won't be here but I know summer is just around the corner. This place has meant so much to me in just my little month that I have been here. I am trying to write a card now to give to Pastor Darrin and I can't think of the words I want to say. I have just been so blessed to be here and be a small part of this little school and community. All the teachers get together and pray on Monday mornings and it just makes the week go so much better. Sometimes when you know there is a small group of about 10 people praying with and for you it makes life so much easier.
I took my boy Friday to PreK registration and he failed his eye test so I have to take him to the doctor Wednesday to have his eyes checked out. She told me it was more because of an astigmatism but still its crazy to think that my boy at 4 may need glasses. So we shall see what the doctor says about him. She is such a great doctor. Her name is Jennifer Smith and both girls and I all see her.
Thursday the girls have their talent show at school and they have been working so hard on it at school. I am excited to finally get life back the way it was. Don't get me wrong I love it here but i also would love it more IF I was only working here and this was my full time job. So I am praying that next year they will let me try my hand at it.
I hope everyone has a great week!!!!
Look! I found your blog! LOL :) I miss you writing!
ReplyDelete